Thanks to all those who attended 2TG’s Damage Day 2016. The day was a great success, with a record number of attendees.
A special thanks to the Hon. Mr Justice Coulson who delivered the keynote speech.
Many thanks to our speakers:
- Howard Palmer QC who spoke on the problems of causation in contract and negligence based property damages cases
- Jessica van der Meer who spoke on knowledge of malfunction and attribution of knowledge in property damage cases
- Sonia Nolten who spoke on the meaning of “reasonable opportunity to abate” in subsidence claims.
- George Hilton who spoke on procedure & awards under the Party Wall Act 1996
- Ben Hobby FCA, Dip CII, of RGL Forensics who provided the expert perspective on proving a loss of profits calculation
- Daniel Crowley & Isabel Barter who spoke on expert evidence & the Ocensa Pipeline Group Litigation Action
- Andrew Miller QC who spoke on the changing face of mediation in property damage claims.
You can catch some of the highlights of Damage Day 2016 on 2TG’s twitter account: @2TempleGardens
We look forward to seeing you at Damage Day 2017